Friday, June 6, 2014

Hermaphrodites In Africa

The Hermaphrodites in Cape Town (South Africa) are leaning on their government to support them as they transition into their desired gender. Most recently the only center available to hermaphrodites is being flooded with request, but due to a lack in funding and staff it will take 15 to 20 years for these patients to receive the proper care that's required. The town is reporting that hermaphrodites from age 13 to 60 are seeking the required treatments. For more, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete